Sunday, July 27, 2008

aieee..dah tua..

Aigoo..im taking a step higher on my age last 20th july biologically..personally,i don`t think that im a 19 years old already,there`s a lot f my wishes,goals that i listed my last birthday are NOT accomplished already.(t_t)..Hence,i have to renew those wishes n goals on my list again..(this is annually done) hehe..but before i`d only tell my friends and those who care to listen to me about my wsh..Now, i wanna tell whole world bout it..

List of JEs`s goals
1.To achieve a good result in my studies(annually renew!!)
2.To become less childish(MAture jes!!)
3.wise-decision making to be improved(i always like this..)

list of jes`s wishes
1.To spend more time with my loved ones (this will be harder by days later)
2.To be more concenstrate in lecture(huhu..no more talking~~)
3.Eat more jes!!..(i love this ..)
4.I want to take driving course!!(can i dad??)

those above juz generally annual year list..usually i have to check my monthly list..(so many list larr)

No comments: