Friday, August 1, 2008

how to forget lovey dopey things??


ends of july brings the bad luck to me and my relationship..huhu..when i looked back..july 2008 really bring me an entire lifetime experience..early of july the spark exist between me and him..day by days,little spark turn to love..(is it love what you called it??)..then out of sudden dont know where the mistake..by the final week of july..things didnt turn out well(so fast...)..i didnt get the chance to solve the mishaps...and the rest is history..when you started a love relationship,then you could call it as 'breaking up'..but,there is no relaionship to start with..we havent got to start anything..aiyohh...bad luck..i wish i have that kind of relationship..well jes..welcome back to the club..

lesson of the story:NEVER ever make a blind important wish..earth calling!!..huhu,wish he smsed me during that day..now,no more sun eclipse..

No comments: