Friday, January 29, 2010

♥ When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. LIVE YOUR LIFE so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying. ♥ :)


i found this at my fb frens post..yup,it did touch my heart way deep inside.But then,i still wondering that to live my live the way that i like is wat ar?.Yes if you ask me 2 years ago what i want in my life ,it will be simple life with enough money to earn...I even think to start working and not going to university..Back then,i think money played big roles and if i got money i'd be able to help my family and buy what i want..plus the satisfaction of geting own money..

2 years later,here i am..a medical student with own elauns.Until now i am very grateful of what i achieved today..yes,i really like to admit that i am overachiever of what i want.This live is way more high n once upon time,i dont dare to dream i can live my life this way..Yes,it suck to study but i loved how i can insert many things that i really like to do..shopping,internet..to be able to be more superior than others.

I hopefully want to graduate from here and then help peoples.There will be always connection between me and the sick people..Since i am 20 years old and i see alot of death surround me..that kinda influence me of what i am today..

No comments: